Monday, November 12, 2007

Fixtunes 8/10

Is your music collection huge and unorganized? Mine was but not anymore! Fixtunes is a music organizer that organizes and renames your songs the way you want! But sadly Fixtunes creator made Fixtunes look like Itunes (from apple). My computer has 10583 songs all of it was unorganized full albums from friends and family. I would have been crazy to organize it one by one. So I decided why not get a program online to organize it for me. A few minutes later I found Fixtunes and let it run overnight. Until the next day my music collection was all organized by album name track artist and year. Fixtunes organized my music collection in 6 hours when it would have taken me countless nights organizing and researching music.

Operating system:
Windows

Pros:
Easy to use
Accurate information

Cons:
Not the full version
Uses a lot of your Computers speed
Free does a certain amount of songs
Does not organize some Chinese and Japanese songs
Looks

to make full you have to pay $24.95

Fixtunes

Don't ask me about the Japaneses and Chinese songs.